Free Astrology Readings Chat Online…!
What is Vedic Astrology?
When it comes to the term “Vedic Astrology”, it is often related to Indian or Hindu astrology. Vedic Astrology is described as a system sprang from ancient India, and it has been documented by many sages in the Vedic scriptures. To be called other names including the science of light or Jyotish, Vedic astrology has dealt with astral light patterns concerning our destiny.
Thanks to scrutiny, a talented and expert astrologer will collect data from our birth chart to reveal the multi-dimensional story of us. Which fields is he able to disclose to us? Lots of potential secrets around us will be divulged such as our strengths and weaknesses, special hobbies, talents, astonishing opportunities, motivations, relationships, financial issues, and so on. Our natal chart is a small map which aids us to understand deeply our personality traits.
Some main principles of Vedic Astrology
Before digging up Vedic Astrology, it will be better for us to understand that the basic principle of Vedic Astrology is that everything around the cosmos is linked together. Our fate or karma is sketched by a predestined cosmic design. We are a spirit embodied in a body at a particular time and place, and our life is written by a lot of supernatural power. As a result, due to interpreting Vedic Astrology, a person will have a chance to gain a glimpse of some challenges, changes and events in his entire life with surprising precision. It is believed that Vedic astrologers can assist us to know about not only our overall characteristics but also what will come about in our life.
What is your birth Chart?
In Jyotish, our birth chart will be considered as the basic item for Vedic Astrology interpretation. It is a map of the planets in a total of the 12 signs of the Zodiac. Unlike the Western Astrology chart (a circle), this Vedic chart is a square. To be based on an exact moment and place in which we were born, an astrologer will give us a snapshot of our general destiny. In truth, our birth chart is known as a natal chart.
What kinds of Vedic Astrology Reading are available?
The Life Reading
Once interpreting our Vedic astrology, an astrologer will hand us an in-depth reading with insightful guidance on our life involving:
- A short explanation of the impact of planetary conditions, placements, etc. on our personality traits, health, love affair, career, psyche and more.
- A sequence of planetary periods named Vimshottari Dasha displays some previous and hidden events in the past to some current ones.
- A glance at some potential events that are likely to happen in our future life.
- A summary of the present transits and their influences upon our natal chart
The Health Reading
This reading helps us to get insight into our tendencies and characteristics regarding our mental, emotional physical well-being.
- The Four Aims of our life (our motivation – Kama, Artha, Moksha and Dharma)
- The Four Elements (our main temperaments and patterns – Air, Earth, Fire and Water)
- The Three Gunas (Rajas, Sattva and Tamas)
- The Three Qualities (Mutable, Fixed and Cardinal)
- The 6th house and its ruler involving in potential health vulnerability
and other fields.
Don’t shrink from writing any question related to this topic “Free Vedic Astrology Reading 2013” in the box here. We will reply as soon as possible.
Send this post to your friends:
Popular Searches:Free Vedic Chart Reading; free karma readin; free karma natal chart reading astrology; free karmic astrology reading;
Tags: chart, free, karma, reading, vedic astrology, zodiac signs